There are number of ways to take screenshots of your smart-phone, Symbian OS based phones, PocketPC or Windows powered device. But you need to shell out some money before using those utilities. Previously we discussed about 15 Freeware Tools to Capture Screenshot in Windows Mobile,Pocket PC or Smartphone and how to Take Screenshots of Blackberry Screen for free. Today we will be sharing about free solution of taking screenshots of Nokia Phones. Below is the list of some free tools of capturing screenshots in Nokia Mobiles.
1) ScreenSnap S60 (5th Edition)
With Best ScreenSnap you can capture screenshots on your smartphone, save them to a file or send them to friends or to your desktop computer.
· Configurable hotkey to make a screenshot.
· Sound notification after taking screenshot
· Supports true colour BMP, 256 colour BMP, and JPG
· Ability to send image via Bluetooth, Infrared, MMS or email.
· Auto-generated image name.
· Ability to set up where to save screenshots.
Download – [ScreenSnap]
Screenshot works on Symbian OS based phones. The software is developed by Antony Pranata and distributed freely for mobile users. The software supports the following mobile devices: Nokia 3250, N71, N73, N75, N76, N80, N81, N82, N91, N92, N93, N95, E50, E51, E60, E61, E61i, E62, E65, E70, E90.
· You can capture screenshot and save it to a file in JPEG, PNG, BMP or MBM format.
· The screenshot can be sent directly to a PC via Bluetooth or infrared and another mobile phone. You can customize the shortcut key; file name and delay of capturing.
· Supports continuous mode that allows you to capture screenshot every a few seconds.
Download – [Screenshot for Symbian OS (S60)]
3) ScreenTaker for Nokia 7650/3650/N-Gage/SX1
ScreenTaker is a freeware utility to create screenshots on your Nokia Smartphone any time using the defined key combination. The screenshot with the name you assign to it will be saved in your images folder.
· After the program start you press the Hide button to switch the application to background. When you want to take the screenshot, press ‘ABC + Menu key’ to make it
· Program allows you to define an image name after taking the screenshot
· Taken images are saved directly in your Images folder, that allows you to view taken screenshots and send them by MMS, Infrared or Bluetooth later with standard ‘Images’ application.
· All the images are saved in jpeg format, thus saving space on your device.
Download – [ScreenTaker]
4) Screenshot 2.80 – Nokia S60 3rd Edition
This one is an official tool and is the most known application for taking screenshots from your Nokia S60 3rd Edition phone.
Download [Screenshot 2.80 – Nokia S60 3rd Edition]