I recently downloaded the movie from one of the torrent site but I was unable to extract the movie file due to limited disk space of my laptop. My laptop only had 4GB of free space available and the movie which I downloaded was 6 GB (after extraction) in size as mentioned on site. I do not want to delete any of my existing file available on my laptop either. Can I play dvix/xvid movies from RAR file without extracting it? The answer is ‘Yes’. Dziobas Rar Player Portable is the right solution for the problem.
With Dziobas Rar Player Portable you can play all rar files without extracting its content and without installing additional codecs. It allows you to play AVI, MPGE, RMVB, OGG, MP3, RAR, MKV, MKA and some not popular formats. Additionally, it not only provides Subtitles support but also allow you to download subtitles from opensubtitles.org using hash automatically.
Play RAR movies or videos without extracting.
- Download Dziobas Rar Player Portable.
- Extract and run DziobasPlayer.exe
- Just drag and drop RAR files to Dziobas RAR Player window or navigate to File menu and select Open RAR.
Play RAR movies while downloading via torrent
- Make sure that you download the first and last part file from torrent.
CD2/movie.rar (first part)
CD2/ movie.r47 (last part)
- Set high priority for the first and last part of the movie in your torrent client. Once both the parts are downloaded, you can play the movie in Dziobas Rar Player.
Setting priority in utorrent
- Go to Files.
- Click or any Rar part.
- Left Ctrl+A, Left Mouse Button->Low Priority
- Click on rar part and r47 and Mouse Button->High Priority
To generate screenshots (Image grabber)
- Open movie file in Dziobas RAR Player
- Navigate to File->Generate thumb…
- This save jpg in movie folder and automatic sends jpg to web and copy link to clipboard..
Verdict – Outstanding!! Saves your hard disk space, plays the broken movie files and takes screenshot images from video.