Email has become a primary necessity of both personal and professional life. But there are some problems associated with it like email overload and how to back up e-mail data spread across multiple email client. With freeware MailStore Home you can backup all your email messages from multiple applications and accounts like Outlook, Yahoo or Gmail into centralized archive. The freeware also allows you to search through multiple e-mail clients and services. GUI for MailStore is similar to Microsoft Outlook and all messages are displayed within each mailbox in an elegant style. MailStore Home provides a fast and powerful search feature as well as integrated burning software for backups to CD and DVD. Supports Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista only.
MailStore Home archives email from-
· Microsoft Outlook 2000, XP, 2003 and 2007
· Microsoft Outlook Express and Windows Mail
· Microsoft Exchange Server Mailboxes
· Mozilla Thunderbird and SeaMonkey
· POP3 and IMAP (including webmail services such as Gmail and Yahoo)
· .eml and other files
· Archive and consolidate all email messages centrally, securely and permanently
· Search all your email within fractions of a second (incl. the contents of attached documents)
· Integrated CD/DVD burning utility to backup your archives with just one click
· To conserve disk space, MailStore Home saves only a single instance of each attachment and applies a smart compression algorithm.
· Preview archived messages directly in MailStore and reopens them in your local mail client (e.g. Microsoft Outlook).
· In addition to backing up the entire archive, your messages can be exported to a variety of destinations.
· Messages are stored MIME-compatible, and can be recovered at any time without information loss (e.g. to import them in other applications).
Download – [MailStore Home v3.0.2]